My mother-in-law is as sweet as can be (one of the nicest people I know). Earlier while I was straightening mine and Jared's room and having a chat with Addison (the 3-year-old my mother-in-law nannys) Barb walked in to ask my advice about her hair...she likes it short but my father-in-law likes it long. While we were talking Addison was running and jumping onto our amazing pod chair (pretty much entertaining herself while trying to attract attention (like all 3-year-olds do) and I was making our bed and Barb was seated on the coffee table. I turn around to find while we were talking she was rearranging our diffuser sticks (::RED ALERT::). To recap a previous blog...I'm weird about people messing with the diffuser sticks. I held my cool and didn't freak out (on the outside) and once she left rushed to fix them back the way they go...
SAD! I know...I know, but hey at least I held my cool while she was in the room :-)
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, you are being a blog slacker!! Tisk, tisk...you better post something soon. ;)
ReplyDeleteI know I was thinking about that earlier...a lot has been going on and now I'm pretty sick...praying its not the flu because that is what it is looking/feeling like :-P
ReplyDelete