Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Celeste!!!


Happy birthday to you Celeste! I hope you have a wonder birthday, one to remember for the rest of your life. You are such a beautiful little girl that is growing so fast. You grow in beauty and intelligence day after day. You light up every room you enter, and that is a powerful gift that I pray stays with you for the rest of your life. I miss you more and more every day. Mr. Jared and I pray blessings, grace, and mercy over you for all your birthdays to come! I love you little princess!
Mrs. Elisha

1 comment:

  1. You found the perfect little picture to put up! Celeste loves her pony, of course. And, she said the cutest thing in the world when she opened your present. We caught it on video, so we will try to get it up soon. I told her the present was from Miss Elisha. She says, "Miss Elisha!?" "I LOVE Miss Elisha." So adorable you have to see it!

    ReplyDelete