Saturday, November 7, 2009

Here Lately...

Here's just a little update on my life "Here Lately" :

Jared and I are making some pretty big plans (unspoken to most of the world so far) and we need some pray in that. (I'll expound on at a later date) Just know these plans do involve us having more money coming into our family. Pray that God opens the right doors at the right times for this to be possible. (sooner than later if preferable) *And no I'm NOT talking about the "pitter patter of little feet"*

We are also making plans on traveling during the Thanksgiving season to Birmingham to do Thanksgiving with my side of the family. This is setting up to be the craziness trip between here and there we have ever made. Seriously, now that I (FINALLY) have a job (at Pier One Imports) our plans might be kinked...we were planning on Jared possibly being off work the Friday after Thanksgiving (eliminating any rushing)...leaving here Wednesday after Jared gets off work and coming back late Friday. But now that I have a job (unless I can get a late shift on Friday) the "rush" as been throwing back into the equation. :-/ Oh well...(I can finally say again) at least I have a job!

I did a super deep cleaning of our room yesterday and now my back in killing me! (little random add-in...no worries...free of charge)

Please be keeping Coastline Community Church (the church we moved down here to help plant) and everyone helping in your prayers. Allen and Stephanie Drew (the pastors of the church) are starting our meetings tomorrow to introduce the vision of the church and to take those helping out throw the growth track and introducing them to the "Highlands DNA." We are super excited and KNOW that God has a ginormous plan in store for the Eastern Shore...and it just makes me giddy to know we get to be apart of the huge move that is going to take place for His Kingdom!

And that is all for "Here Lately"

1 comment:

  1. So glad you landed your job. I hope it is going well. Give us an update soon!!

    ReplyDelete