Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Celeste and Caedmon

My heart belongs to (God and my husband firstly but secondly...) Celeste and Caedmon! They are these two amazingly wonderful kids that I nanny-ed last school year! I (besides their mother and father) will say that they are the GREATEST kids in the world! I have been missing them terribly since they and their parent (of course) moved to McKinney, Texas. There is not a day that goes by that Jared and I don't bring they up in a discussion...where it be silly/adorable thing that they did or said or just ways that they would look at us!Stories...oh the stories I have with/about these two crazy kids! 3 2/3 seconds around them and your hooked! From Celeste copying my every move at the lunch table to Caed laughing his little head off at me when I had the hiccups. And many many many trips to the zoo.









I loved our times with Celeste and Caedmon!

I know God has an amazing plan for these two wonderfully loving children and I pray blessings over them forever! And I pray Jared and I can one day visit them in McKinney, Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment