Saturday, September 26, 2009

Update...

So, I haven't updated in a while, so here we go...

I got totally inspired to post a blog on a certain bible passage, but that never came together...started thinking maybe my hypothesis on how people viewed this passage was wrong. UGH! Maybe one day I'll go back and post it anyway to see what people think, but not today because I have a major pinkie ache and typing is just making it worse.

Speaking of, I woke up this morning with a major pinkie pain...I have no idea how or why. All I know is it has been hurting all day, but it isn't really swollen at all.

Anyway, life lately...let's see!

Jared was sick for almost a full week which is really odd because #1 the man never gets sick and #2 when he does it normally only lasts a couple of days. Thank God he is finally well for the most part!

As with me, I'll be going in about a week and a half to apply for a job. "Why wait?" because next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'll be in Dolphin Island on a Women's Retreat with the church that Jared and I have been attending, and I didn't feel that it would be the right thing to apply for the job and possibly get it and turn around and tell them, "I'm sorry but I'll next weekend off...Thanks!" Just not my style or my idea of good workmenship...I know it's not a word but oh well tis my blog and I can make up and misspell words if I so please! :-)

Back to the pinky hurting...on that note I'll say goodbye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating! I check in almost daily...I just go down my blog reading list pretty much every day! Hope your pinky feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete