Saturday, September 12, 2009
My Nightly Struggle...
Here lately it seems I've had the same struggle every night when it comes to actually falling asleep. I can be EXTREMELY exhausted, but I will have a devil of atime falling asleep...my brain will just NOT shut down. I will just lay there and think of the strangest most random things in the world...such as 'What I want for Christmas' 'Are we going to be pregnant when we attend Jared's 10 year class reunion in 3 years' 'What might Jared want for breakfast inthe morning' 'I wonder when I'm actually going to find a friend in Fairhope' 'I've got some much to sew...and when am I ever going to start that' 'When am I going get job...when is this hiring freeze going to end' 'I wonder if I'm going to be good mom when we do start having children'. And these are just a few of the many many random things go through my head at the most untimely moments i.e. when I'm trying to go to sleep,and I really wish they didn't bc at that moment I'm really wanting to go to sleep. I pray one day sooner than later this insanity will end and I can peacefully fall asleep when I lay down at night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment